Our Mission Statement
Statement of Purpose
Grace University is a non-denominational private, postsecondary faith-based institution. GU strives to be a leader in the development and execution of Christian-imbued educational experiences for individuals that they can use to make a significant impact on the world through their personal and professional excellence. GU seeks to fulfill its mission by providing a variety of lifelong learning opportunities for individuals that include a Bachelor’s degree.
Grace University exists to integrate Christian values in all academic experiences thereby creating an educational community where its students learn to think and act as ethical leaders and responsible world citizens.
Understand the principles of business and how to apply it in a real-world situation.
Provide the whole student's academic, spiritual, emotional and social needs in a multicultural learning environment.
Enhance student's Christian ethics, business skills, and management knowledge for future career endeavors.
Grace University supports environmental awareness and preservation, social justice, respect for diversity, personal and corporate integrity, and the recognition of the interdependency of all peoples. GU seeks to develop bridges of understanding to provide modern technological knowledge to developing countries and regions of the world. GU advocates intellectual honesty, the free interchange of ideas, open communication, and sharing of ideas.
The goals of Grace University, based on our Mission and Statements, are to:
Help students integrate biblical principles into the personal, social and professional areas of their lives.
Train students to communicate effectively to impact their world with their Christian values.
Equip students for successful employment while maintaining their values.
Identify fundamental concepts of business and to understand the ethical and behavioral concerns and to understand the inherent ethical and behavioral concerns.
Demonstrate the skills needed to utilize and leverage technology relevant to the community they live and work in.
Stimulate within students a spirit of inquiry, investigation, and critical thinking to promote lifelong learners.
What We Believe
Grace University is a non-denominational Christian Institute that holds a charismatic-evangelical theology. Our beliefs are firmly rooted in the theology of the Reformation, while fully embracing contemporary ministry of the Holy Spirit and all His gifts.
1. The Bible: We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, divinely inspired; that it contains no errors in the original manuscripts and was preserved by God for us.
2. The Trinity: We believe that God exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. These three are one God.
3. God: We believe God created the universe by His Power and Word. We believe that God is all-knowing, all-powerful and ever present.
4. Jesus Christ: We believe Jesus Christ was sent by God the Father into the world to save sinners.
5. The Holy Spirit: We believe the Holy Spirit is a person, is God, and has all the divine characteristics.
6. Creation: We believe in the Biblical six literal day account of the creation of the physical universe and man. This account is a literal, historical account of the direct, immediate creative acts of God without any evolutionary process.
7. Human Beings: We believe human was originally created by a direct work of God and not from previously existing forms of life. Man was created perfect and made in the spiritual image of God, to be like Him in character.
8. Redemption: We believe that the saved have been redeemed, in that the price that our sin demanded has been paid. It means that not only did Christ pay the price for our sin but also removed us from the marketplace of sin.
9. Salvation: Salvation is God's free gift to all. We receive this gift through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ alone.
10. Eternal Life: We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
11. Historicity: We believe in the full historicity of the Scriptural record of primeval history. We believe the Bible is the Word of God because of its scientific accuracy.
12. Satan: We believe that Satan is a fallen angel, the author of sin, and cause of the fall; that he is the open and declared enemy of God and man; and that he shall be eternally punished in the Lake of Fire.