top of page

Transferring Credits

Transferring Undergraduate Credits


An undergraduate student may file a request for transfer credits with the Academic Office. The student may transfer up to 134 quarter credits earned from other colleges and universities. These credits must have been taken at the undergraduate level. However, the Vice President of Academic Affairs has the discretion to determine the quality, content and transferability of credits from another school. No credits are transferable for any course in which a grade is below a "C". Transfer credits evaluated by an independent agency and approved by the Vice President of Academic Affairs will become a permanent part of the student's record.


bottom of page